Lets do a little weekend collage and list. Easy reading on a Monday morning! But first, I felt rather productive and motivated on Friday (thanks to Janna's post) I did what I hate most to do...I cleaned out another closet and organized bins for our move. And that was about all the work I did for the weekend....
- Mimosa's. Any "shower" calls for mimosa's. Bridal Showers get mimosa's and bouquets of flowers, baby showers get mimosa's with floating rubber ducks. plain and simple.
- Celebrate. Group of closest friends came together to celebrate and shower the bride to be. The wedding is next month and I couldn't be more excited for this step in her life! She's a beautiful bride in the making.
- Smoothies and Studies. My AFAA training and test day got moved to a Saturday in June. Happens to be the same Saturday as the wedding mentioned above. I'm a bit frazzled over this coincidence.
- Neon Glow Run 5K. It was my girls first race ever and my first run in two weeks. We both rocked that 5K coming in just below 28 minutes. wooooohooooo!
- Celebratory drinks. Well deserved drinks and grub to end the night of our race. no worries, we were safe about it. We're two responsible moms :)
- Mothers Day! I slept late and wasted away the morning. haven't done this months. It was my one request for mothers day. The rest of the day, we spent with my sister and mom! I love these two women, couldn't imagine life without them. Side note... my sister's due any day now! eeep!
- Kisses. You know when you smile so hard it's ugly? It happens. It happens to me when I laugh too. But he spoils me and does that to me. He makes life sweet and I'd be lost without him.
- Moms and Boys. We're just missing my brother to make this pic complete! (He's lives in Nevada) But I still love, love this picture of us moms and our boys all together for Mothers Day.
I truly am so blessed! Hope all you mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
And hope you all had a great weekend and feel ready for another week!
There's still time to sign up for the Summer Kickoff 5K Virtual Race!
Sign up is as easy as your name and email. Participating is as easy as running or walking 3.1 miles during the first week of June. We call it a race but it's not necessarily timed and we are all winners :)
Here's the official post and easy sign up! Check it out, we'd love to have you team up!
Happy Monday! Make it a good one!
Linking with Weekend Shenanigans, YOLO Mondays, Monday Morning Gossip, Bloglovin, Miscellany Mondays